- by entering your model number.
- AMERICA’S ARCHITECT – Frank Lloyd Wright is perhaps the most prolific of America’s architects. He designed over 800 structures during the course of his professional years. But more than that, he was a driven advocate for design in a total sense, and sought beauty in every dimension.
- SCULPTURE DETAILS – This Frank Lloyd Wright Sprite garden sculpture is an authorized reproduction of the full-sized sculpture that was created for the Midway Gardens in Chicago in 1913. Beautifully cast in stone, this striking Frank Lloyd Wright Sprite sculpture will last for years in any climate. Dimensions: 6 x 7 x 31 inches and Weight: 42 lbs.
- NICHOLS BROS. STONEWORKS – For almost 20 years Nichols Bros. Stoneworks has been manufacturing the highest quality reconstituted stone planters, garden ornaments and site furnishings in classic European and contemporary designs. In 1998 we were granted the license to be the exclusive manufacturer of the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation stone vases and garden ornaments.
- QUALITY MATERIAL – This dry cast stone has been around for centuries and has proven to be a quality, durable and most attractive alternative to other materials. The nature of this stone gives it a number of advantages for use in garden and architectural applications.
This fits your .