- by entering your model number.
- 100% NATURAL STONES, HAND-PICKED from the shores of the Baja California Peninsula. These ultra-premium pebbles are used by landscape professionals all over the world due to their uniformity in size, shape, and texture.
- BEAUTIFUL COLORS provide a modern look to any landscape design. Use them to contrast plants and grass, fill the basin of your new fountain or water design, and much more. Create candle accents, fill vases, or even get the children involved and host a rock painting party!
- HELPS RETAIN MOISTURE IN YOUR SOIL and prevents erosion.
- YOUR NEIGHBORS WILL BE ENVIOUS of your garden pathway stones.
- CAUTION: NOT FOR USE IN FIRE PITS OR FIREPLACES
1 Inch 2 Inch, 1/2 Inch 1 Inch, 1 Inch 3 Inch, 1/4 Inch, 1/8 Inch, 2 Inch 3 Inch, 3 Inch 5 Inch, 3 Inch 6 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 5/8 Inch 7/8 Inch
Mixed, Black, Buff, Roja, Black Buttons, Buff Buttons, Mixed Buttons, Sunburst, Black Criva, White Criva, San Quintín
20 Pounds, 2000 Pounds, 40 Pounds, Standard Packaging